During the Basketball season players and family members must agree to the following Code of Conduct:
- We will make sure our children have fun playing basketball.
- We will remember that the game is for the children, not for the adults.
- We will respect the coaches’ decisions and not make personal comments/opinions/attacks against them during games/practices.
- We will not use/tolerate foul language and engage in verbal exchanges with the opposing team’s coaches, players, parents or referees.
- We will not come onto the court for any reason during the game/practice unless invited by the coaches or referee.
- We will only give positive feedback to players and coaches.
- We understand that improper behavior (cursing, fighting, alcohol consumption, tobacco, drugs, lack of sportsmanship, etc.) at a games/practices will result in that person/player being asked to leave the facility and team.
- We will help coaches encourage our children to learn, follow the rules and resolve conflicts without resorting to hostility/violence.
- We will praise our children for competing fairly and making a strong effort win or loss.